1. Dentist, Dental Hygiene, or Specialty Application by Exam - (Fees are listed at the top of the application.) This is the application method for Dentists and Dental Hygienists that have taken WREB.
2. Dentist, Hygiene, and Specialty Application by Credentials - (Fees are listed at the top of the application.) This is the application method for Dentists and Dental Hygienists who are licensed in another state AND have been practicing for the previous 5 years immediately prior to making application and Dental Hygienists that have been practicing the previous 2 years immediately prior to making application AND have taken an accepted Regional Exam other than WREB.
**Please note: All applications for dental/dental hygiene licenses must be approved by the Board. Applications must be received 30 days prior to a meeting in order to be placed on the next regularly scheduled Board agenda. For Board Meeting dates, please refer to the Reports/Agendas tab of our website. After your application has been approved by the Board, you will be contacted via email to schedule a date/time to take the Jurisprudence Exam. You may begin studying for the Jurisprudence Exam immediately by clicking on the Statutes and Rules tab.**
3. Faculty License Application- This is for full-time Faculty Members at OU College of Dentistry who do not meet the requirements for an Oklahoma Dental License.
4. RDH Out of State Local & Nitrous Request Form - If you did not receive your education in Oklahoma, please follow these instructions for making a request for Local Anesthesia and Nitrous Oxide.
5. Special Volunteer License Application - No Fee (.pdf, 2 pp, 148 KB)
6. Dental Laboratory Work Authorization Form- The Board of Dentistry is no longer printing these books nor mailing them out. You may either print this page and make copies or you may take this to a print shop and have your own books made for your office. The Statutes no longer require you to use books made by the Board of Dentistry.
7. Complaint Form - Please print out and mail in to the Board Office. The Board of Dentistry MUST have a written complaint on file in order to open an investigation. We cannot take a complaint by phone.
*If you have a question or concern about a case or complaint, please click HERE to send an email to the Board Office.
8. Complaint Process - What you need to know about Complaints.
9. Dental Assistant Out of State Requirements - This is the list of items you will need to submit to the Board of Dentistry if you have Expanded Function permits from another state. Please be aware that no permits from other states automatically transfer to Oklahoma. Expanded Functions are considered Radiation Safety, Coronal Polishing, Sealants, and Assisting in the Administration of Nitrous Oxide.
11. Information Packet Regarding Retirement or placing a License/Permit in an "Inactive Status" - This packet will give you information and forms regarding your Oklahoma license or permit, to "Retire" or submit a "Request to Not Renew" if you do not meet the requirements for Retirement. Please read this packet entirely before calling the Board Office.
12. Copy Request Form - This is the request to submit to the Board for a duplicate copy of an annual registration, license, permit, or wall license.
13. Helpful Phone Numbers Helpful Phone Numbers The most frequently asked for phone numbers at the Board Office.
2017 Renewal Applications-
Only for those who have been expired 1 year or less. If you have been expired for more than 1 year but less than 5 years you will be required to complete a reinstatement application. Please contact the Board Office for this application.