New Attraction... Oklahoma Citizen Corps Message Board
This is your opportunity to communicate with Citizen Corps programs and participants from across the state. Whether CERT, Fire Corps, Medical Reserve Corps, Neighborhood Watch or Volunteers in Police Service (VIPS) the Oklahoma Citizen Corps Message Board is the "one stop" location to communicate with them all! Citizens can access this Message Board to find out about programs where you live. Manage a Citizen Corps Program in your area? Access this message board to tap into available volunteers in your area.
Advantages to using the Oklahoma Citizen Corps Message Board:
- Single location for sharing - whether you are a program manager or a citizen looking for opportunities
- Learn about other Citizen Corps Programs in Oklahoma
- No need to track down contact information for a program in another city
Click on the Oklahoma Citizen Corps Message Board link. This will bring you to the login screen (see below).
From there, follow the instructions on the screen to login to the Message Board.
You can post anything you deem important to the Oklahoma Citizen Corps Program including information about your program, new ideas for Citizen Corps, promote preparedness events in your community, ask questions of other programs across the state, find out about Citizen Corps grant opportunities, etc.
NOTE: You will need to create an account to access this feature. The process is simple and free. Just follow the instructions and you'll be posting in no time!
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!!!
|Top 10 reasons to use the Citizen Corps Message Board...
- The Message Board helps build community among Citizen Corps programs and participants.
- It is the most time efficient way to communicate about Citizen Corps related items.
- Communicate with other Citizen Corps programs / participants without needing to track down contact information.
- You can post documents, articles, best practices.
- Share your knowledge and experiences to help further the Citizen Corps mission across Oklahoma.
- The Citizen Corps Program Manager and Homeland Security Director can access the Message Board and review / participate in the discussions.
- Posts are permanently attached to the message board so there is no deletion of important material. New and old users alike can search to find what was discussed in previous posts.
- Promote preparedness events in your community to citizens.