OK.gov, the state’s official web portal, offers several ways to help you find the information you need from Oklahoma government. Although agencies are better suited to answer specific questions about their services or a customer's particular situation, our staff is happy to help you find the appropriate service or contact information.
Contact State Agencies
If you are looking for information from a particular agency or state employee, refer to the below list of agencies to obtain a phone number and additional contact information. View a complete agency listing or select from one below.
- Governor Mary Fallin
- Oklahoma Tax Commission
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy
- Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
- Oklahoma ABLE Commission
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
- Division of Capital Assets Management
- Office of Personnel Management
- Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Oklahoma Secretary of State
- Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners
- Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs Control
- Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
Oklahoma Interactive is a technology company that manages OK.gov, the front door to state agency information online. The friendly technical support staff of OK.gov are available to assist with questions about online services and other Oklahoma government related information available from OK.gov. For information or assistance, please contact the OK.gov Help Desk using any of the below methods.
Local: (405) 524-3468
Toll Free: 1-800-955-3468
Live Chat allows you to ask an OK.gov operator to help you find information, online services or direct government contacts.