Our case managers are licensed, certified Registered Nurses with emphasis in various medical specialties. Examples of when to call a case manager are:
- Out of state emergencies
- Terminal illness
- High risk pregnancy
- Premature infants
- Mental health/substance abuse
- Specialty Durable Medical Equipment
Advantages of Utilizing a Case Manager:
- Individualized, personalized, on-site visits to ensure the highest quality of care, attaining the maximum level of independence possible.
- Case managers help decrease the fragmentation of care while increasing quality and cost efficiency.
- Case managers help maximize your benefits through early intervention and by offering access to specialized treatment and services which complement traditional therapies.
We are here to help. To speak with a case manager, please call 1-405-717-8879 or toll-free 1-800-543-6044, ext. 8879.