- ARRA Coordinating Council
- Funding Categories
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recovery Spending
March 13, 2009 3:00 PM
Governor’s Large Conference Room
1. Announcement of filing of special meeting notice and posting of the agenda in accordance with the Open Meeting Act.
2. Call to Order. Roll call and announcement of quorum.
3. Report and Comments. The Chair may make comments on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and the State of Oklahoma’s efforts to implement the Act.
4. Discussion. The Council may discuss all matters pertaining to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, including but not limited to, managing, coordinating, monitoring and reporting on the State of Oklahoma’s and other’s implementation of the Act. This discussion may include overviews of the Act, deadlines, updates on various agency activities and communications with state, federal and local communities.
5. Discussion and possible Announcement of Next Special Meeting