Bulletin Board Required Postings
On projects which are funded all or in part with federal funds, the contractor is required to post certain informational documents at the jobsite for the benefit of the construction workers. All required information is to be posted on a bulletin board. The bulletin board shall be weatherproof and watertight and be located in an area readily accessible to the project employees. For those individuals requiring documents to be translated into another language, ODOT will provide them upon request.
All posters are in a PDF format. Click here to print a full checklist of required bulletin board postings.
Contractor's EEO Policy Statement
- Company EEO policy statement
- Letter naming Contractor's EEO officer(s) with contact information
- Letter listing all subcontractor's EEO officer(s)
- Letter of certification of nonsegregated facilities
- Contractor's Training Program information
- Contractor's procedures for resolving discrimination complaints
- Contractor's designated safety officer
||Davis-Bacon Wage Rates from the contract shall be posted on or near the Bulletin Board