- PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS
- 2014/2015 Renewal Applications will be accepted beginning January 1, 2015 for all CM 1 & CM 2's.
- If you do not complete your renewal by the June 30, 2015 deadline, your certification is suspended and you cannot bill if your certification is suspended. You have until June 30, 2015 to renew your certification to avoid suspension. After that June 30, 2015 date the certification is considered suspended and the Certification must be reinstated during a period of no longer than 6 months following the suspension date or it expires permanently and cannot be renewed. Suspended Certifications will require payment of an additional late fee of $25.00 in addition to the renewal fee of $15.00 for a total of $40.00. If you let your certification expire then you will have to start the entire process over from the beginning.
- All applicants must have a User ID & Password. DO NOT CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT AS THIS WILL DELAY PROCESSING OF YOUR RENEWAL. If an applicant has not used the current system, they will need to complete the process to get a User ID & Password for access to the new system and/or make changes to their account. If you do not remember your user name and password, please contact the help desk at 405-522-0318.
- All applicants must sign into Access Control.Once an applicant signs in, you will see several icons.
- Click on the blue certificate titled Registration.
- Select Behavioral Health Case Management and
- Select the "Advance to Registration" button that you will find towards the bottom of the screen.
- Several tabs (i.e. Personal, Residence, Education, etc.) will appear. Applicants will need to review each tab for accuracy of information.
- If the information is correct, do nothing but review the information and continue through each tab.
- If the information is incorrect, make the required correction before continuing through each tab.
- BHCM Certification requires all information blanks be completely filled-in during this process.
Applicants must complete the blanks and supply all necessary required information or an error will occur that will not be allow the applicant to continue until they correct or complete the information. Failure to do so will not allow the information/update to go through properly and the applicant will not be able to submit their BHCM renewal application.
- After reviewing each tab, the very last tab is your CEU tab. If you do not see your CEU tab, please contact the help desk at 405-522-0318 or Ramona Gregory by email at Ramona.Gregory@odmhsas.org. Once you have access to the CEU tab, this is where you will enter your 12 hours (3 Ethics CEU's, 3 Strength's Based CEU's and 6 general CEU's) of CEU's for your 2014/2015 Renewal. All CEU's must be dated between July 1, 2014 through June 30th, 2015 to qualify.
- Once an applicant has reviewed and/or updated all information, they are able to submit this information. Applicants are not required to send a copy of CEU Certificates unless the Renewal Summary Form notifies them to do so.
- After the applicant has submitted all information with the BHCM on-line renewal process, the Renewal Summary Form will be displayed on the screen.
- ALL APPLICANTS must print off the Renewal Summary Form.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST CAREFULLY READ THEIR RENEWALSUMMARY FORM.
- IF THERE IS A NOTE THAT SAYS "You have been randomly selected to send in documentation of all listed CEU’s, you must send copies of each CEU Training indicated in with this Renewal Application" THEN DUE TO A COMPUTER GENERATED RANDOM SELECTION PROCESS, APPLICANT MUST SEND A COPY OF ALL CEU WORKSHOP CERTIFICATES and/or Official Transcript (if applicable)
- ALL APPLICANTS must sign the Renewal Summary Form.
- Applicants must pay the $15.00 Renewal Fee online with a debit or credit card. Be sure to print off a copy of your receipt of payment to include in your packet. Only current ODMHSAS agency employees are exempt from the renewal fee, but they are not exempt from late fees)
- Applicants must submit the Renewal Summary Form, CEU documents, Completed Verification of Employment Form and Receipt of online payment by mail to the address listed on the Renewal Summary form or by fax (405) 366-2304.
- If an applicant is no longer employed by a "qualifying" agency, their Renewal will not be approved.
- If a Renewal is not received by the June 30, 2015 deadline, the certification is expired and cannot be used to bill for case management.
- After that June 30, 2015 date the certification is considered suspended and the Certification must be reinstated during a period of no longer than 6 months following the suspension date or it expires permanently and cannot be renewed. Suspended Certifications will require payment of an additional late fee of $25.00 in addition to the renewal fee of $15.00 for a total of $40.00.
- Applicants that have been randomly selected to submit CEU documentation, must also attach their documentation for all CEU workshop training's and/or Official Transcript (if applicable) to the Renewal Summary Form and mail it to the address listed on the form.
- Once we receive your renewal application, if everything is in order, you will receive an email notifying you that your certificate is available to print out at your convenience. In order to print your certificate, all applicants must sign into Access Control. Once an applicant signs in, you will see several icons. Click on the blue certificate titled Registration. Select Behavioral Health Case Management and select the "Advance to Registration" button that you will find towards the bottom of the screen. Several tabs (i.e. Personal, Residence, Education, etc.) will appear. When you are on the first tab, Personal tab, you will see the "Print Certificate" button on the lower left hand corner of the screen.
- If your renewal is incomplete, your will receive an email notifying you of any changes that need to be made before we can approve it. Please make the needed changes and reply to our email that you have made the necessary corrections so we can review your application again.