- For the Consumer
- License Verification
- Board Info
- Rules and Statutes
- Forms & Renewals
- For the Licensee
OKLAHOMA FUNERAL BOARD
3700 North Classen Blvd, Suite 175
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73118
NOTICE OF REGULAR MEETING
MEETING PLACE: Oklahoma State Capitol
2300 North Lincoln Blvd.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
DATE & TIME: September 8, 2016 10:00 A.M.
*** This symbol denotes the application and/or applicant is not in compliance with 235:1-1-2 (c ) (14 day Rule)
A copy of this notice of meeting and agenda has been posted in a prominent location at the office of the Oklahoma Funeral Board, 3700 North Classen Blvd Suite 175, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, on September 6, 2016, at 2:45PM. A copy of this agenda is available on the Funeral Board website at www.ok.gov/funeral
ORDER OF BUSINESS: The Board may discuss, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, change the sequence of any agenda item, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of minutes of the August 11 2016 Regular Board meeting
3. Review complaints with possible vote for probable cause or other action
17-03 Contractor payment dispute
17-06 Cemetery Issue dispute
4. Vote to affirm or disaffirm the issuance of the following licenses, registrations, certificates, dissolution or other action
A. Apprenticeship (original)
1. Timothy W. Shaw, Tulsa, Moore’s FH, Tulsa
2. Michael R. Hart, Muskogee, Bradley FS, Muskogee
3. Chelsi R. Thomas, Antlers, Burkhart FS, Antlers
B. Apprenticeship (1st extension)
1. Jackson Williams, Tulsa, Fitzgerald FH, Tulsa
(enrolled at Amarillo)
C. Funeral Director and/or Embalmer (original)
1. Jennie Washington, Tahlequah (FD only)
2. Phyllis Pack, Lawton, (FD only)
3. Koby Creason, Bixby, (EM only)
4. Timothy W. Ingram, Yukon
***5. Mollie King, Edmond
1. Palmer Marler Carberry Funeral Home, Perry, request to
change FDIC from Jon Bell to Ronnie Dighton
2. Palmer Marler Carberry Funeral Home, Stillwater, request to
change FDIC from Jon Bell to Ronnie Dighton. (also requesting to serve as multiple FDIC of Perry & Stillwater)
3. Crown Hill Funeral Home, Tulsa, John Crosby requesting to
4. Paylor Family Funeral Care, Midwest City, John Davenport
requesting to close establishment.
5. Dyer Memorial Chapel, Tulsa, Attorney Thomas Baker request
to renew a temporary license at 3427 N. Birmingham Ave
5. New Business. Any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the time of posting the agenda or any revised agenda. 25 O.S. Section 311.9.
6. Executive Director’s Report
A. Agency Financial update
B. Adoption of the 2017 meeting schedule
C. OMES Computer Project
A special meeting of the Oklahoma Funeral Board will be held at: Wednesday, September 21, 2016, at 9:00 a.m. Oklahoma State Capitol, Room 511A, 2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
The next regular meeting of the Oklahoma Funeral Board will be held at: Thursday, October 13, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. Oklahoma State Capitol, Room 412C, 2300 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.