Inline Online: DPS' New Online Scheduling System
The Inline Online service offers the opportunity to make appointments online or from your mobile device or computer, allowing you to avoid the inconvenience of standing in line. There is a fee for using the online scheduling system and an appointment is for one customer.
Currently you may schedule appointments for the following services:
- CDL endorsement (adding to existing license)
- Change name (CDL or Temporary Issuance must be with an Examiner)
- Drive test
- Learner Permit
- Motorcycle endorsement (added to existing license)
- Motorcycle license (ages 14 to 16)
- Original license or ID card
- Out-of-state Driver License transfer (over age 18)
- Out-of-state Learner Permit transfer (age 15-1/2 to 17)
- Renew non-CDL license if expired more than 30 days
- Replacement license after driving skills test has been successfully completed with an Examiner
- Update on CDL medical certification
Before you schedule an appointment, please note that the following services can be completed without making an appointment:
- Non-CDL license/ID card address change (free online) - Click Here
- Renew or replace license - Non-CDL can be renewed or replaced at any tag agency
- Renewal e-mail notification (free online) - Click Here
TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT, click here.
If you encounter problems when trying to book an online appointment, please call 405-425-2300.