The statutory duties, responsibilities and authority of the CIO and Information Services are set forth as follows:
- In a portion of the Oklahoma State Finance Act, located at 62 O.S. Sections 34.11.1 through 34.33.
- In the Information Technology Consolidation and Coordination Act located at 62 O.S. Sections 35.1 through 35.9.
- In the Oklahoma Administrative Code located at OAC Title 260, Chapter 115.
In the Oklahoma Administrative Code located at OAC Title 260, Chapter 115.
IT Standards and Policies
- Social Networking and Social Media Policy and Standards
- Information Security Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (.pdf, 94 pp, 748 KB - Revised: Aug. 11, 2015)
- Information Technology Accessibility Standards: Word (.doc, 21 pp, 108 KB - Revised: June 2012) | PDF (.pdf, 21 pp, 110 KB - Revised: June 2012)
- OMES HIPAA Privacy and Security Policy (.pdf, 17 pp, 263 KB)
- OMES ISD Procurement Policies (.pdf, 2 pp, 50 KB)
- OMES ISD Local Administrator Account Adopted (.pdf, 3 pp, 130 KB)
Approved Hardware and Software
Progress Report on Unification
The State of Oklahoma Chief Information Officer (CIO) is required to produce a quarterly report that provides an update as to the status of the unification of information technology (IT).
View published quarterly and annual IT progress reports.
2011 IT Modernization Study (.pdf, 105 pp, 4.1 MB)