2017 HTRAIN Conference
**This event has been cancelled due to low registration**
Registration is now open!
This is the first Oklahoma Hazardous Materials Training Conference.
Detailed course information is on the OSU-FST website. Seating is limited and you will need to register for the classes you want to attend. It is free to emergency responders.
- Visit the OSU-FST website and select your training classes.
- Call OSU-FST at (405) 744-5727 and register by phone.
This training event is 4 days in length and the following classes are scheduled to be instructed:
- How Smart is your Haz Mat Team
- Oilfield Emergencies
- Hazardous Materials Tactical Analysis Cards
- CAMEO for First Responders
- Cargo Tank Emergencies
- Understanding Toxicity
- Railroad Operations / Ask Rail
- Responding to Incidents Involving Flammable Liquids Transported by Rail
- Tactical Chemistry
- Radiation Detection
- Integration of CAMEO to Wiser, ARC View ETC
- Safety by the Numbers
- Flammable Gas Emergencies
- Street Smart Chemistry
- Safe, Unsafe or Dangerous
- Effectively Using ALOHA During Chemical Incidents