HealthChoice Wellness Initiative Incentive Payment
is designed to help members identify their health risks in an effort to improve their health. After members complete the two requirements of the program by registering online for the program and completing the comprehensive preventive services visit, they will know what they need to do to reduce their risks and improve their health. The program rewards members who complete the requirements with a $200 incentive payment for their participation. To qualify for the incentive, members should register online for the program on this website by the end of the calendar year.
The following services are available once per calendar year to qualified members and are reimbursed at 100% of Allowed Fee with no copay or out-of-pocket costs to members when using a Network Provider and when the claim meets the timely filing requirements:
- One comprehensive preventive services visit
Please use the following CPT Codes when billing for these free services:
- Initial Comprehensive Preventive Medicine
- 99385 – Initial preventive medicine, new patient age 18-39 years;
- 99386 – Initial preventive medicine, new patient age 40-64 years;
- 99387 – Initial preventive medicine new patient age 65 years and over (non-Medicare)
- Periodic Comprehensive Preventive Medicine
- 99395 – Periodic preventive medicine established patient 18-39 years;
- 99396 – Periodic preventive medicine established patient 40-64 years;
- 99397 – Periodic preventive medicine established patient 65 years and older (non-Medicare)
For more information, please contact the health and dental claims administrator at 1-405-416-1800 or toll-free 1-800-782-5218.