HealthChoice is continuing its wellness initiative, called (Help Check) for Plan Year 2013. is available to all primary HealthChoice health plan members age 20 and older who are not enrolled in the HealthChoice Medicare supplement or HealthChoice USA plans.
was introduced in 2010 as a wellness initiative for primary members of the HealthChoice High, Basic, and S-Account plans. The goals of include:
- Placing attention on face-to-face interaction between the member and their primary care physician
- Using preventive medicine in addressing health concerns
- Promoting wellness by making members aware of health risks related to lifestyle choices
- Supporting initiatives that work to improve the overall health of participating members
To increase participation, has been streamlined. The following are changes from prior
- You are no longer required to have metabolic (80050 or 80053) and/or lipid (80061) blood panels done to qualify for the $200 incentive. However, these services remain free to you.
- You are no longer required to complete the online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) and update their biometric information. This service also remains as a free option for you to utilize.
The requirements of have changed from prior years. To qualify for the $200 payment, you must complete the following steps:
Step 1: Register online for using the Click here to register link above. You will receive an email confirmation along with the proper billing codes for your free comprehensive preventive care visit.
Step 2: Complete your free comprehensive preventive care visit.
For further information on wellness programs, call the H.E.L.P. line at 1-405-717-8991 or toll-free 1-800-318-BEOK(2365). TDD users call 1-405-949-2281 or toll-free 1-866-447-0436.