The Office of School Turnaround supports the mission of the Oklahoma State Department of Education by:
- providing technical assistance and service to schools with an ESEA Flexibility Waiver designation,
- establishing criteria for monitoring and supporting the School Improvement Grant (SIG) and C3 Partnership sites,
- improving the quality of school choice and expanding school choice, and
- collaborating with other agency departments to link and leverage so that we can maximize our services.
School Turnaround, C3 Partnership Schools, & School Choice Team
- Richard Caram, M.Ed.- Assistant State Superintendent, School Turnaround, C3 Partnership Schools, School Choice
Phone: (405) 522-0855