Each SoonerStart site is required to submit data on infants and toddlers with disabilities and/or developmental delays aged birth to 3 years who receive services on an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) to the Oklahoma State Department of Education-Special Education Services (OSDE-SES).
Part C Data
- A count of infants and toddlers who have an IFSP.
- Annual Performance Report (APR)- Data regarding personnel, service timelines, service environments as well as other important information about infant and toddlers with disabilities. The information collected covers the fiscal year (July 1st through June 30th).
State Performance Plan (SPP)
IDEA 2004 required the OSDE-SES to establish a performance plan that evaluates the state’s efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of Part C of IDEA 2004.
The plan was to be completed by December 2, 2005, and include:
- A six-year plan for an evaluation of the state's efforts to implement the requirements and purposes of Part C of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) to improve developmental services for infants and toddlers with disabilities;
- Targets for each of the 14 indicators identified by the OSEP;
- Targets that are specific, measurable, achievable (yet challenging), relevant, and timely;
- Specific plans for improving performance on each indicator;
- A yearly report, to OSEP and to the public, reported in an Annual Performance Report (APR) of an indicator's progress and slippage; and
- An annual report to SoonerStart sites of their performance on the targets identified in the SPP.
Oklahoma's Part C 2005-12 State Performance Plan (SPP)
Annual Performance Report (APR)
The APR is developed in accordance with the detailed procedures prescribed by the Secretary of the United States Department of Education.
Oklahoma Part C Annual Performance Report (APR)
SoonerStart Data Profile (SDP)
In order to comply with the requirement of providing SoonerStart sites their performance on the targets identified in the SPP, the OSDE-SES provides each SoonerStart site with a SDP annually.
Determinations are based on information provided in the State Performance Plan (SPP), information obtained through monitoring visits and other public information, the OSEP determines annually if the State--
- Meets the requirements of IDEA
- Needs assistance
- Needs intervention
- Needs substantial intervention
Oklahoma's Part C 2009-2010 Determination Letter