Listed below are trainings and events sponsored or supported by Oklahoma State Department of Education Special Education Services.
Is there an event you know of that you would like posted? If so, please contact us.
- (12/6/14, 12/13/14, 12/20/14, 12/27/14) Adaptive Row/Paddle Martin Nature Park; OKC 2:00 - 5:00pm Information
(12/12/14, 12/26/14) Kylee's Kitchen; Microwave cooking skills for teens and adults with Downs Syndrome; OKC 6:00pm-8:00pm Information
(12/6/14) Oklahoma History Center Deck the Halls; Oklahoma 10:00am-12:00pm Information
(12/10/14) World Geography Academy for Teachers of Grade 6 World Geography; Oklahoma 8:00am-3:30pm Information
(12/11/14) "Strategies for Reducing Challenging Behaviors (1)" Training for Families; Easter Seals Oklahoma. OKC 12:00-1:00pm Information
- (12/12/14) Building Behavioral Expertise within Your School Session 3 of 6; Moore Norman 8:00am-4:00pm Information
- (12/12/14) First-year Special Education Directors Project; CCOSA 2901 N. Lincoln Blvd, OKC; 8:30am Information
- (12/16/14) Down Syndrome Association Parent to Parent Meeting South; OKC Information
- (12/17/14) Diabetes Management in Schools; Francis Tuttle Rockwell Campus, OKC 9:00am-3:00pm Information
- (12/20/14) Down Syndrome Association Parent to Parent Meeting West; OKC Information
- (12/20/14) Tulsa SibShops; Workshop for brothers and sisters ages 9-13 of children with special needs. Broken Arrow 1:00-4:00pm Information