Listed below are trainings and events sponsored or supported by Oklahoma State Department of Education Special Education Services.
Is there an event you know of that you would like posted? If so, please contact us.
- (1/3/15, 1/10/15, 1/17/15, 1/24/15, 1/31/15) Adaptive Row/Paddle Martin Nature Park; OKC 2:00 - 5:00pm Information
(1/3/15, 1/10/15, 1/17/15, 1/24/15, 1/31/15) All Star Bowling for Differently Abled Individuals and Families; Yukon 1:00pm Information
(1/8/15) "Strategies for Reducing Challenging Behaviors (2)" Training for Families; Easter Seals Oklahoma. OKC 12:00-1:00pm Information
(1/9/15, 1/23/15) Kylee's Kitchen; Microwave cooking skills for teens and adults with Downs Syndrome; OKC 6:00pm-8:00pm Information
- (1/9/15) Building Behavioral Expertise within Your School Session 4 of 6; Moore Norman 8:00am-4:00pm Information
- (1/8/2015-1/10/2015) Special Olympics Winter Games; OKC Information
- (1/17/2015) Tulsa SibShops; Workshop for brothers and sisters ages 5-8 of children with special needs. Broken Arrow 1:00-4:00pm Registration
- (1/23/2015) Oklahoma History Center Daddy-Daughter Dance; Oklahoma 6:00-9:00pm Information