2015 Advanced Placement Summer Institutes
University of Oklahoma Summer Institute
Tulsa University Summer Institute
Out-of-State AP Summer Institutes (APSI)
Funding for out-of-state APSIs is contingent upon the following:
- the APSI course being offered in-state
(If the course is offered in-state, funds will not be provided.)
- availability of funds
Procedure for registration and reimbursement:
- Choose and register for workshop.
- Pay for workshop. Keep a copy of workshop invoice/receipt.
- Attend workshop and receive attendance certificate.
- Complete Vendor Payee Form. (If a school district is requesting reimbursement, use the Tax ID# rather than SSN.)
- Fax the three pieces of paper (receipt, certificate and form) to 405-521-2971 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reimbursement takes 30 to 45 days from the date of receipt of complete paperwork.
- Deadline for submission of reimbursement paperwork is August 31, 2015
One and Two Day Workshops
AP/Pre-AP professional development for the 2015-2016 school year is currently in the planning stages. More details to follow.