Information on this page is updated as it becomes available. If you have updates or details about missing information, please contact us.
Hotlines | Insurance Claims | Debris Pick-Up | Locate Family
Locator Maps | Road Closures | Shelters and Mass Care
- 2-1-1 Oklahoma
- Homeowners may sign up for volunteer assistance (for short-term and long-term needs) and access community resources
- American Red Cross (Central and Western Oklahoma Region)
- Salvation Army
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Oklahoma Insurance Department (OID)
- Farmers Insurance
- Oklahoma Farm Bureau
- State Farm
- City of Moore
- The city will begin storm debris pick-up on March 30. Several passes will be made through the damage area, but the city has requested that requested that residents make every effort to place storm debris at the curbside as soon as possible.
- Move the storm debris to the edge of your curb
- Storm debris must not be covering your water meter
- Storm debris must be separated (separate tree limbs from the rest of the debris; separate refrigerators, freezers, and air conditioning systems as well; refrigerator/freezer doors must be removed.)
- Safe and Well Listings (American Red Cross)
To check current road conditions, please call the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety's Road Conditions Hotline at 1-888-425-2385.