Mission: In partnership with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs, state and local agencies, and Veterans Services Organizations, the state of Oklahoma will facilitate in providing to the Veterans residing in the state of Oklahoma the highest quality support and care available anywhere in the Nation.
Additional characteristics of ODVA style and services driven by the mission include:
• Each center’s atmosphere is comfortable and relaxed
• All employees are sensitive to residents and their families
• Employees communicate well and enjoy coming to work
• Employees’ knowledge, skill and experience are recognized and leveraged
• Facilities are maintained in good repair
• Eligible veterans are assisted with claims
• Benefits include both VA and others
Vision: The state of Oklahoma is a state known for the best Veterans care and services in the nation, where Veterans are provided tools that are readily accessible, while facilitating their needs and requirements to continue a quality life among the community in exchange for their service to the nation, which has been paid in advance.
It is the vision of the Oklahoma Department of Veterans Affairs that all programs administered by this agency to Oklahoma veterans will always be first in the nation in:
" Webmaster "