LESO 1033 Program
MONTHLY PROPERTY LISTING
- Donees - Please be sure your Title VI & IX Nondiscrimination Poster is displayed, contact Genary.Bolden@OMES.OK.gov in the event you need a poster to display.
- For Property Distribution auction materials, visit www.gsaauctions.gov
- Law Enforcement Agencies: LESO/LEAP (1033) program information available by contacting Barry Bornemann at (405) 425-2700 or e-mail: Barry.Bornemann@dcs.state.ok.us
- Donees can have items placed on HOLD, this means that an item or items can be held just for you for up to 7 calendar days (7 only).
- Phone in holds will last 24 hours, in person holds last 7 calendar days.
Items of Interest:
Don't forget about our Wish List (Form 005). If you are looking for something that we don't currently have, we can look for it for you. When it comes in, you will have first chance at the property!
Last Modified on 04/01/2013