CAP Bids & Drawings
CAP Registration Lists
State Environmental Abatement Program
Roof Asset Management Program
On Call Consultants Program
INDEFINITE DELIVERY INDEFINITE QUANTITY PROGRAM
The non-mandatory Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Program (IDIQ) was created as a purchasing solution to facilitate quick delivery of services for public agencies. CAP has a number of contracts in place and provides this service for an administrative fee of 7% of the consultant's cost. Several programs are available, including:
- Architecture & Engineering Services: General A&E Services for projects with an anticipated construction cost of <$1,500,000 or other non-construction consulting assignments where the consultant fee is <$100,000.
- Commissioning Agent Services: Provides building systems commissioning for new construction, major building renovation and re-commissioning of existing buildings when requested by a public agency. Pursuant to the High Performance Building Certification Program (61 O.S. § 213), commissioning services are generally mandatory for new State construction or renovation work of 10,000 square feet or more, and may be required for smaller projects as stated in the program requirements. Commissioning services are recommended for all public building construction projects of $5,000,000 or more, whether or not the project is subject to the Program. For more information on the High Performance Building Certification Program, refer to CAP FORM P005, available on the Construction and Properties web site.
- Construction Inspection: Consultant confirms construction is following specifications through on-site visits and reporting.
- Emergency Services: Consultants and Construction Managers are available to assist agencies when an emergency is declared pursuant to O.S. 61 §130.
- Environmental Services: Surveys, assessments, monitoring & abatement for existing structures in the areas of air quality, mold, asbestos, lead.
- Geotechnical Testing: Subsurface soils analysis and construction material testing. This service is normally used prior to designing a new project and during construction to ensure compliance with the contract documents.
- Land Surveying: General surveying services for new construction, building additions, property evaluations, land transactions and easements.
- Pre-design Services: Includes needs assessment, programming and cost estimates for proposed new construction or major renovation projects.
CAP IDIQ Program Contact Information
For questions about the program, contact the CAP representative as listed below. Agencies may request an IDIQ Consultant by submitting CAP Form M302 by email to CAP@omes.ok.gov.
||Programs and Services Section Manager
|Division of Capital Assets Management
|Construction and Properties
||2401 N. Lincoln, Suite 106
|P. O. Box 53448
|Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3448
|IDIQ Program Officer
||IDIQ Program Officer
|Nichole Van Horn
|2401 N. Lincoln, Suite 106
||2401 N. Lincoln, Suite 106